The YMCA of Greater Rochester just announced more than 2000 employees will be furloughed. The reason? ‘Unforeseeable Business Circumstances Prompted by COVID-19. Here is a lists of the YMCA branches affected:
– Association Office, 444 E. Main St., Rochester.
– Carlson MetroCenter Branch, 444 E. Main St., Rochester.
– Lewis Street YMCA Child Care, 53 Lewis St., Rochester.
– Maplewood Branch, 25 Driving Park Ave., Rochester.
– Monroe Branch, 797 Monroe Ave., Rochester.
– Northwest Branch, 730 Long Pond Rd. Rochester.
– Bay View Branch, 1209 Bay Rd., Webster.
– Before/After School Program Division, 1851 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd., Penfield.
– Camp Arrowhead, 20 Arrowhead Rd., Pittsford.
– Camp Cory, 200 S. High St., Victor.
– Eastside Branch, 1835 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd., Penfield.
– Schottland Family YMCA, 2300 W. Jefferson Rd., Pittsford.
– Southwest Branch, 797 Thurston Rd., Rochester.
– Victor Active Family Center, 200 S. High St., Victor.
– Westside Branch, 920 Elmgrove Rd., Rochester.
According to Spectrum News Reporter Andy Young on Twitter “When will gyms in NYS reopen? A Cuomo administration official tells me gyms haven’t been assigned a phase, but they will NOT be in Phase 2. So that means Phase 3 or 4 and likely at least a month away for gyms to reopen. Click Here to read more