According to the City of Rochester, the tradition of opening the Rochester Public Market on the Friday & Sunday of Memorial Day weekend will not happen this year-that’s along with other Market special events in May. However, the Market will maintain its regular hours on Tues. & Thurs., 6a-1p, & Sat. 5a – 3p. In addition, RochesterFirst.com is reporting Market staff are reminding patrons of the following rules:
• Keep your Market trip short and efficient
• Send only one member of your household to shop
• Avoid crowding and congregating
• Keep six feet apart from those around you
• Wear a mask or face covering
• Allow vendors to serve you instead of touching market products.