Rochester’s InterVol is seeking to provide humanitarian aid to people in Ukraine by gathering personal care items from the community. Starting today, personal care items are being collected at several locations throughout Rochester. If you are wanting to donate, they are in need of sleeping bags, socks and underwear, baby diapers and wipes, adult diapers, feminine hygiene products, toothbrushes, and medical globes. Items such as clothing, shoes, liquids/gels, toothpaste, and shampoo are not being collected at this time.
InterVol’s drive runs until next week Thursday, March 10th. Listed below are the drop-off locations:
- 13WHAM TV, 4225 W. Henrietta Road
- Bishop Kearney High School, 125 Kings Highway South
- Constellation Brands: 235 North Bloomfield Road, Canandaigua and 207 Highpoint Drive, Victor
- InterVol, 100 Kings Highway South, north entrance
- LaBella Associates, 300 State St. Suite 201
- Rochester Regional Health: Rochester General Hospital, 1425 Portland Ave.
- Unity Hospital, 1555 Long Pond Road
- Clifton Springs Hospital, 2 Coulter Road, Clifton Springs
- Newark Wayne Hospital, 1200 Driving Park Ave., Newark
- St. Josaphat Church, 940 E. Ridge Road
- Ukrainian Federal Credit Union, 824 E. Ridge Road
- Van Bortlel: 71 Marsh Road, East Rochester; 1338 Pittsford-Palmyra Road, Macedon; 6327 Route 96, Victor; 411 W. Henrietta Road
Source: 13 WHAM