Here’s some information provided by the Rochester City School District for free meals and recreation for kids while the district is shut down Due to the Corona virus Pandemic.
Meals at School Sites
The following Rochester City School District schools will provide pack-and-go breakfast, lunch, and dinner between 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday to Friday:
- East Upper & Lower School, 1801 E. Main St.
- Dr. Freddie Thomas Campus, 625 Scio St.
- RIA /Jefferson High School Campus, 1 Edgerton Pk.
- James Monroe High School, 164 Alexander St.
- John Williams School No. 5, 555 Plymouth Ave.
- Wilson Foundation Academy, 200 Genesee St.
- Abelard Reynolds School #42, 3330 Lake Ave.
R-Center Openings and Meal Sites
The following R-Centers will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday to provide meals and recreation to the city’s school-age children:
- Adams Street, 85 Adams St.
- Ave D, 200 Ave. D.
- Carter St., 500 Carter St.
- Tyshaun Cauldwell, 524 Campbell St.
- Frederick Douglass, 990 South Ave.
- Flint Street, 271 Flint St.
- David Gantt, 700 North St.
- Trenton and Pamela Jackson (Clinton-Baden), 485 N. Clinton Ave.
- Thomas Ryan, 530 Webster Ave.
Children will be serve pre-packaged breakfast, lunch and dinner meals. School-aged city residents can access these services using their EZ Rec Pass. Those without an EZ Rec Pass will be registered immediately on site.
Stay connected with WDKX Radio as we will keep you up-to-date with what’s going on with school districts in our county.