Account Coordinator - Tipping Point Communications
0-2 years of professional experience in marketing, communications, or related function Demonstrated ability to multi-task and juggle competing responsibilities Proficient in excel, social media content generation, posting, engagement and measurement Organic or paid social media experience a plus but not required Website development skills a plus but not required Creative design skills a plus but not required 2 or 4-year degree from an accredited university in public relations, communications, business administration, marketing, or related major. Computer: Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Facebook Business Manager, social media scheduling platforms. Experience with Webflow, WordPress or other website management tools preferred. Copywriting: Proficient in grammar and proofreading, produces engaging copy. Presentation: From communicating ideas to the team, to formatting for client-facing documents, information needs to be organized to capture attention and be visually appealing. Interpersonal: Whether it’s over the phone, by email or in person, this individual needs to be approachable, friendly, empathetic, and able to relate to people on different levels within the agency Time Management: Time management is crucial when meeting the demands and pressures of the team and clients, this individual needs to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality. Other Skills: Ability to perform basic math; understanding of basic accounting concepts (P&L, ROI, etc.) Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities for growth within the clients’ accounts Ability to understand the clients’ needs and create solutions to meet their objectives High degree of professionalism Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities under tight deadlines Extremely organized and detail-oriented
Posted 12 months ago
Tipping Point Communications is seeking a highly motivated individual with strong people and
project management skills to support tactical day to day activities and help manage the life cycle
of our paid media campaigns. This role will work closely with our Back of House team (Agency
Traffic Architect and senior media supervisors).
The Account Coordinators focus will be on timelines, budgets and billing, job life cycle through the
agency, analytics and more. This junior role will focus on learning the building blocks of good media
strategy and the right candidate will have the potential to grow into a client facing role over time.
Success in this job will require an individual with strong people and project management skills and
someone who goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems and think outside the box.
This entry-level position requires a strong self-starter with the motivation to jump in and assist on
projects wherever needed.
Duties encompass but are not limited to:
- Provide support for the Front of House Account Supervisors, including:
- Assisting with pre-meeting client prep, agendas and deliverables
- Attending client meetings and producing accurate and insightful conference reports
- Provide support for the Back of House team
- Maintaining media flowcharts
- Routinely entering all campaign information from flowcharts into our project management software, Teamwork
- Provide support to the PPC and Paid Social Expert with client reporting, including analyzing reporting data into actionable insights for our clients.
- Oversee creative traffic and ensure that all materials are in-house prior to deadline and routed appropriately through the agency.
- Assist in tracking buys/ orders, creative specifications development, etc.
- Manage overall client budgets and projections process throughout the year; make sure that budgets stay on track and that all projects are billed appropriately.
- Assist with the planning and strategy process by conducting target consumer research and analyzing findings.
- Provide support to the accounts receivable and payable manager
- Review, reconcile and research vendor statements for missing invoices, duplicate payments, open credits and communicate status with Accounting Manager
- Assemble copies of vendor invoices and tear sheets as required for special client billing
- Assist with answering phones, greeting guests, taking messages
- Actively seek out areas for process improvement
- Proactively advise Accounting Manager of all breaches in process
- Special projects, as assigned by Accounting Manager
Send Applications to Kendall Jones, Agency Traffic Architect email@example.com