Mayor Lovely A. Warren announced today that the City’s summertime workday concert series will repeat this year at Midtown Commons (the corner of Cortland and Elm Streets). Beginning today, the concerts will be held from noon to 2 p.m. each Wednesday in July and August.
The concerts will be held on Wednesdays through August 28. They include:
- July 10: As One (Jazz and R&B)
- July 17: Onclave (Latin)
- July 24: Jackson Cavalier (Americana)
- July 31: Band-n-Public (Funk)
- August 7: Jack West (Rock)
- August 14: The Latin Jazz Experience (Latin/Jazz)
- August 21: The Tragedy Brothers (Americana)
- August 28: Abby Celso and Mark Bader of The Swooners. (Pop)
All concerts take place from noon to 2 p.m. There are nearby restaurants as well a food truck vending location on Elm Street, or attendees may bring a lunch. The concerts take place rain or shine with no alternative rain dates or locations.
Middays at Midtown is produced by the City of Rochester.