|9:49 PM (2 hours ago)|
Cool Sweep #3
The City of Rochester has announced a Cool Sweep for Thursday, July 15, 2021 as it will be over 85 degrees. The following facilities will open:
Swimming Opportunities and Hours of Operation (extended hours):
- Durand Eastman Beach: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Adams St. R-Center Pool, 85 Adams St.: 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Trenton& Pamela Jackson R-Center Pool 485 N. Clinton Ave.: 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Hydrant (noon to 4 p.m.)
- Baden Park gateway, Vienna Street
Spray Parks (Noon to 6 p.m.)
- Carter Street R-Center, 500 Carter St.
- Tyshaun Cauldwell R-Center for Hope, 524 Campbell St.
- Edgerton R-Center, 41 Backus St.
- Humboldt R-Center, 1045 Atlantic Ave.
- David F. Gantt R-Center, 700 North St.
- Thomas P. Ryan R-Center, 530 Webster Ave.
- Roxie Sinkler R-Center, 75 Grover St.
Spray Feature (Noon to 6 p.m.)
- Fourth and Peck Playground, Corner of Fourth and Peck Streets
- Martin Luther King Jr. Park (playground area), 353 Court St.
- Troup Street Park, Troup Street and Van Auker Street (between Reynolds Street and Ford Street)
If you have any questions, contact Emergency Operations Coordinator Jessica Alaimo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents with questions about the sites should call 311 or the Genesee Valley Park Pool at (585) 428-7564.
UPDATED July 15, 2021
Normal High 83° Average Low 62°
Mostly Sunny Warm Humid
(Rochester Rain 00.00-00.25”)
(Rain 0%) High 84°-89° SW 10-15
Mostly Cloudy Showers & Thunderstorms
(Rochester Rain 00.00-00.10”)
(Rain 70%) Low 72° SW 5-10 G 20
Showers & Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Warm Humid
(Rochester Rain 00.00”-00.25”)
(Rain 30%) High 82° Low 67° SW 5-10
Partly Sunny Showers & Thunderstorms Warm Humid
Rochester Rain (00.00”-00.25”)
(Rain 60%) High 77° Low 65°