East Scholars Cell Phone Collection Plan 2018-2019
- Scholars enter door assigned by last names.
- Every scholar has an envelope with their name printed on it.
- Scholars provide cellphone to administrator/teacher at their door.
- Envelopes are placed alphabetically in bin.
- Cell phones are locked up for the remainder of the day.
- Cell phones are returned by same alphabet breakdown in the afternoon.
- Scholar reports to administrator/teacher where their alphabet bin is located.
- Show ID and pick back up their cell phone.
Late arrivals and early dismissals will have a separate cell phone bin for collection and return that follows the same procedures.