Community

Page: 243

• Uncategorized

May 1, 2019

Rochester Childfirst Network’s School Age Summer Program For kids entering grades 1-6 June 26th 2019 – August 30th 2019 Come for one week or the whole summer! Fun in the Sun at RCN has provided a safe learning environment for thousands of kids for over 60 years. It’s a wonderful place for kids to hang out, make […]

• Uncategorized

June 24, 2019

Written by ari Hey ya’ll, I got a rant to get off my chest. Today I’m speaking for all Stanky Poo’s who go grocery shopping and have experienced this.

• Uncategorized

June 24, 2019

Written by atu Join the WDKX family and stay connected with the latest information on community events. Plus, we’re your number one station for Hip-Hop and R&B! Enjoy new tracks and your favorite throwbacks. Some new songs give the direct vibe of those great feelings of the past. We currently have some of my personal […]

Yesterday, the WDKX Jam Squad attended a Men’s Health Awareness Event presented by YourCare Health Plan. This free event was put in place to help promote preventative health awareness, especially for men.

This past weekend the WDKX Jam Squad attended the 8th Annual Community Health Fair, presented in partnership by the Rochester Jamaican Organization and the Rochester West Indian Festival Organization, Inc. In celebration of Caribbean American Heritage month, these two organizations came together to provide the community with healthy food sampling, nutrition tips, blood pressure and […]

• Uncategorized

April 30, 2019

In an attempt to prevent neglected guns from getting into the wrong hands, the Rochester Police Department in partnership with the New York State Attorney General’s Office hosted a gun buyback program this past weekend. The collaborative effort allowed them to collect more than 100 rifles, handguns and assault rifles. All who turned in an unwanted […]

Written by Jabril On Saturday, June 15 the Jam Squad had a great time at the Distinguished Gentlemen: The Mayor’s Appointment event.

written by ari Black Excellence was the theme this past weekend at the annual Juneteenth Black Excellence Family Festival! The Jam Squad made an appearance to support but most importantly, to have an amazing time.

Rochester’s City Council has identified Monroe County Legislator LaShay Harris as their replacement for the vacant South District seat. “It is a great honor to be given the opportunity to continue to serve the residents of the City’s Southwest Quadrant as a member of the Rochester City Council,” said Harris. City Council is scheduled to […]

• Uncategorized

June 18, 2019

written by dj sight Monroe County is holding a couple of job fairs this week. The first job fair will be held on Tuesday, June 18th from 12:00 PM- 3:00 PM at the Main Street Armory, 900 East Main street. The second job fair, which is specifically for senior citizens, will be held on Wednesday, […]

[There are no radio stations in the database]