Its #NationalInsuranceAwarenessDay and that means it’s the perfect day to review the details of your current policy and make sure your coverage is up to date!
The definition of insurance is security/protection that covers loved ones and recovers losses in the event of damage, illness or death… and it affects us all. Whether you’re going to the doctor, in the market for a car or you’re becoming a new homeowner; we all need to make sure we are properly covered.
Here are some important factors to consider when shopping for a new policy, or when reviewing what you currently have:
- Are you paying too much?- Comparison shop and get free quotes!
- What should I insure?- Evaluate your current possessions
- How has your family changed? Has your family grown or have family members moved away?
- Are you a pet parent?- Pets need insurance too!
- Do you plan to become a homeowner?
- Do you need flood insurance?
- Are there big changes ahead that will influence the amount of insurance you will need?
If you’re going through your review and find your coverage isn’t exactly what you want (or if it’s nonexistent) then don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place!
Here are a few members of the WDKX family who can help ease some of your insurance woes: