Lesson of the day: Do not charge your phone right next to you while you are sleeping with a necklace on.
A man from Alabama wants to spread awareness when it comes to charging your cell phone while you sleep. Continue reading Man Electrocuted While Charging His iPhone
Twelve year old girl comes home from an overnight school field trip with serious rope burns on her neck. I personally find it hard to believe that this was an accident and I will explain why. Continue reading 12 Year Old Returns Home From School Field Trip With Rope Burns Around Her Neck