We’ve been asking for the last few month’s besides the wall and Obamacare “Trump, what is your plan, what are you going to do as President?”
Now that he has become the President Elect of the United States he released his 100-day plan called “Donald Trump’s Contract With The American Voter” and for me it’s actually not that bad of a plan.
Don’t get me wrong there are few items in his plan I don’t agree with but, some of it I don’t think is half bad especially when it comes to congress having term limits, his School Choice And Education Opportunity Act, and his plan to cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.
Check it out below. You never know you might agree with something on his list. Go ahead and test the waters – it’s okay you don’t have to dive in! #knowledgeispower.
Donald Trump’s Contract With The American Voter
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington
Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
- End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.
This is my pledge to you.
And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.
Read in depth click NPR.org
So Donald Trump is elected President of the United States… Stranger things have happened.. Wait, Stranger Things Season 2 is coming back on Netflix in 2017 yessssss a win for me!!
Okay, www.mindanews.com/buy-accutane/ okay, back on topic…. So Trump is elected President and you know social media is here for the memes. Here are some of the best.
Trump: We will have great relations with every nation in the world
Every other nation: pic.twitter.com/CRLXy1LIzQ
— JinMin™ (@Peachy_Jin) November 9, 2016
If you need information on your polling site or not sure where you need to go to vote call the Monroe County Board Of Elections (585)753-1550 or click MonroeCounty.gov.
If you need a ride to your polling site click here.
If you are not registered and would like to vote in this election you can contact the Democrat Headquarters (585)434-1620 or Republican Headquarters (585)546-8040 for more on Court Ordered Voting.
In case you missed it, Reign was a special guest with Evan Dawson on WXXI’s Need To Know with Helene Biandudi. The topic of discussion: Presidential Election 2016 and the thoughts from our community on the candidates running.
I think a lot of us feel this way I know I ask myself the exact same question this presidential race, “how did we get here?”
New movie alert! I you love a great love story then check out this trailer for Southside With You.
I have to thank Sight for this one because it looks amazing! The story of how Michelle Obama and Barack Obama met and fell in love.
I can’t wait to see this! Continue reading Southside With You Movie Trailer (Video)
Soooooo…. Donald did you low key just put out a hit on Hillary Clinton durning your speech last night in North Carolina?
One has to ask because I’m sure the following statement was not in the notes or cue cards… “By the way, and if she (Hillary) gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”
Seriously??…. You want the second Amendment people to do what??
In case you missed what the Donald said here you go.
I’m pretty sure there are a lot of folks who are quite displeased with President Barack Obama as he makes history again Wednesday.
President Obama granted 214 commutations to federal inmates making it the most ever in a single day. This brings the total amount of federal prison sentences cut short to 562 during his presidency.
Most of the releases are low-level drug offenders with unreasonably long mandatory minimum sentences.
To read more visit USAToday.com
Now this was hilarious! President Barak Obama on Jimmy Fallon skit is priceless. Watch Mr. President “work, work, work, work, work, work”
I’m really going to miss our President. No one can do it like him!