WDKX BannerWDKX BannerWDKX Bannerwdkxwdkx
WDKX.com
103.9 FM WDKX
Rochester, NY
Your #1 Radio for R&B

What's Playing Now
What Played Earlier Today
103.9 WDKX Live
Windows Stream
Mac Stream

REQUEST A SONG!
CLOSE
Request A Song
Song
Artist

* Optional Info *
Your Age
Gender M F
Zip


Hi
WDKX.com » Blog » West Virginia Sheriff: Carbon Monoxide Killed TV Star
Apr 3rd 2013 5:50 am
West Virginia Sheriff: Carbon Monoxide Killed TV Star

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "BUCKWILD" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Twenty-one-year-old Shain Gandee, his uncle and another passenger were found dead Monday. Gandee's 1984 Ford Bronco was stuck in a mud hole, its tail pipe submerged. It's possible the gas could have filled the cabin because of the clogged exhaust pipe.

The Kanawha County Sheriff's Department says autopsies completed Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas.

Their deaths have been ruled accidental.

The victims' bodies have been released to funeral homes, but no arrangements have yet been announced.

Shooting for the second season of the show set around Sissonville and Charleston has been suspended.



©2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.