103.9 FM WDKX
Your #1 Radio for R&B
What's Playing Now
What Played Earlier Today
103.9 WDKX Live
REQUEST A SONG!
Request A Song
Chili, N.Y., Emergency Center, - There are no travel restrictions in Monroe County Tuesday morning, according to Monroe County Executive Maggie Brooks.
Traffic signals are out in some places, so be cautious.
The follow roads are closed as of 7:30am:
- New Since Last Update - Roosevelt Highway, Hamlin, between Route 260 and Hamlin Parma Town Line Road
- New Since Last Update - True Hickory Drive, Greece, off of Hemlock Woods Lane
- Stone Road, Greece between Castleford Road and Willis Avenue
- Latta Road, Greece between Silver Fox Circle and Castle Creek
- 5 Mile Line Road, Penfield, between Whalen Road and Route 286
- Lake Road, Webster between Pellet Road and Baker Road
- Holt Road, Webster between Nestwood Lane and Shoemaker Road
- East Avenue, Sweden, between Anitas Lane and Sweden Walker Road
The State of Emergency is in effect until further notice.
The Evacuation Order remains in place until the high wind warning is discontinued.
Crews will be out at daylight assessing problems and damages across Monroe county, and begin restoration as needed.
Monroe County Parks are closed until they can be assessed for safety.
Emergency evacuation information number: 585-428-5990.
No injuries or fatalities have been reported as a result of intense work from fire departments, first responders, police, and community volunteers.